Saturday, January 12, 2013

Begining of the JOURNAL streak

Journal writing has always been on my mind, and I'm grateful for this asignment that will kickstart where I have slacked.  Recording lessons and questions will help me understand them more deeply and turn them into habits.  I also realized that keeping a journal allows you to become reflective on your life, allowing your perspectives of the world to change.  A journal can be used as a reference tool that can help guide you through life.

In my patriarchal blessing it admonishes me to keep a journal.  It specifically describes the blessings that will come from doing it.  There is power in penning thoughts to paper.  Goals and dreams become real, and much easier to achieve.  Journal writing for me is also a great way to share my thoughts or perspectives on situations I might not normally share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment